Saturday, 16 July 2016

Last weeks in Reception Class

I can't believe we have come to the end of the school year; this  term the year has just flown by.  We have had some busy last weeks in Reception that I hope will give your children lasting  memories for years to come. Here are some of the events of the last few weeks,


I would like to thank Mrs Martin for coming in to do a workshop on healthy eating and explaining the importance of good dental care.





Visit from St Alban's Fire Service to talk about fire safety and looking inside a fire engine.  I would like to thank Mr Callister for arranging this for us for us.





Sports Day











Art and DT Day   We made clay sculptures and paintings in the style of Henry Moore.
















General Pictures.















And finally we had our amazing production of 'Wonderful Water' on Friday where the children  were truly wonderful stars. I was very proud of them.


































  Well, Done Reception and Nursery!





Afternoon Fun



















I hope you are enjoying the sunshine and I look forward to seeing you next week for the last 3 days of the term.

Regards

Angela Moran



No comments:

Post a Comment